Top 10 reasons for attending Q&A trainings – What our MBM provider portal users are saying
Have you attended one of our Q&A trainings? If not, you can register for any one of our programs for various sessions scheduled throughout the year. They are held quarterly and have been extremely popular and well-attended.
Here are the top 10 reasons to attend:
- Helpful information is shared to make the prior authorization process easier.
- Tips and tricks are shared for the most commonly asked questions
- Opportunity to ask questions.
- Opportunity to give feedback.
- Understand the entire approval process, end to end.
- Understand what key clinical details are needed to avoid pending for clinical review
- Be aware of any intake changes or new messaging
- Meet the Solution Manager and/or Director responsible for the program.
- Connect with colleagues in a friendly setting where you can learn from each other’s frequently asked questions
- Learn of future complimentary sessions you can attend!
Be sure to attend one of our 2024 sessions to gain new insights and tips. Topics scheduled, dates and registration links are all conveniently located on the Training page of our blog.
Did you know we offer ongoing training opportunities? Be sure to attend one of our upcoming complimentary training webinars!
We invite you to hear from our Carelon MBM program experts by attending one of our upcoming complimentary webinars! Advance registration is requested.
To help you gain new insights and refresher program information, we’re hosting a series of live webinars with Q&A sessions that are designed for providers and office staff who request and/or submit prior authorization. Our scheduled 2024 sessions are now live and available for registration.
The live webinar sessions with Q&A will cover topics such as:
- How the program and preauthorization request process work
- Which members and services will require preauthorization
- Demonstration of Carelon Medical Benefits Management provider portal and how to enter order requests
- Share additional resources
- Q&A with our solution leaders
- Share additional resources
We strongly encourage you and your practice to participate, even if you are already familiar with Carelon and the provider portal.
How to access the Q&A sessions
Please register to attend at least one Q&A session. Your facility’s attendance is highly encouraged.
During registration, you will have an option to list any topics or questions that you would like to have covered in the session. Please do take this opportunity to provide your requests so we can make sure the information that is shared is most relevant to you.
|Cardiology, Radiology, and Sleep||Wednesday December 5, 2023, 1:00 p.m. CDT |
|Genetic testing, Medical oncology, and Radiation oncology||Wednesday February 8, 2024, 12:00 p.m. CDT|
Tuesday, June 4, 2024, 1:00 p.m. CDT
Wednesday, September 11, 2024, 10:00 a.m. CDT
|Musculoskeletal||Thursday, March 14, 2024, 2:30 p.m. CDT|
Thursday, June 13, 2024, 2:30 p.m. CDT
Thursday, September 12, 2024, 2:30 p.m. CDT
Thursday, November 7, 2024, 2:30 p.m. CDT
|OptiNet||Tuesday, December 12, 2023, 10:00 a.m. CDT |
Thursday, January 18, 2024, 10:00 a.m. CDT
|Rehabilitation||Tuesday, February 13, 2024, 2:00 p.m. CDT|
Tuesday, May 14, 2024, 2:00 p.m. CDT
Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 2:00 p.m. CDT
Tuesday, November 12, 2024, 2:00 PM CDT
|Surgical||Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 3:00 p.m. CDT |
Thursday May 2nd, 2024, 3:00 p.m. CDT
Thursday Sept. 5th, 2024, 3:00 CDT
Thursday Nov. 14th, 2024, 3:00 p.m. CDT
|One register button used to find the session of choice: